Wednesday, October 21, 2009

November HB


Here they are, the new HB:


I think they’re nice, but they’re not so fabulous! I prefered October HBs.. But I’ll probably buy most of the items. My favourite items are the belt and the black Louis Vuitton dress..

Here’s my review, afterwards tell me what YOU think!

1. Rio shirt coming out 3/11: Like I said, this is one of my favourites! It’s inspired by Louis Vuitton and I love it! It’s so cool and I imagine me wearing it. It’s very versatile, I think you can make a various number of looks with it! => 9/10

2. Fallen Angel belt coming out 5/11: This item I love even more! It has my 2 favourite colours: Black and purple, it has a rock feel, will be buying it without any doubt! => 10/10

3. Fudge Rose shirt coming out 9/11: It’s nice, but not fabulous. I like the flowers on it, it’s gives it something extra, but that’s all .. I have to see the shirt in total to see what it’s like.. => 6.5/10

4. Pretty in Pink stretch tights coming out 11/11: The tights are alright, but I don’t think I can pull it off and that you can wear it with a lot. Don’t know if I’ll buy them, but I’m curious to see if anyone knows how to wear them! => 5.5/10

5. Bisou bag coming out 13/11: This I love! Again combining the black and purple! We’ll be buying it for sure! It has something artistic in it, it’s just fabulous I think! => 8.5/10

6. Bisou vest coming out 18/11: This item is very nice! I think you can make very cool rock outfits with it! I’ll buy it probably! => 7.5/10

7. Fallen Angel boots coming out 20/11: These boots are nice and cool.. I like them, I already imagine me wearing these in different kind of ways: with pants to go shopping, with a dress, etc… You’ll see! => 7.5/10

8. Bisou dress coming out 24/11: The dress isn’t very special for me.. It’s just very ordinary, I like the colour, but not in that much fabric. Don’t know if I’ll buy it. => 4.5/10

9. Rio necklace coming out 26/11: I don’t know what to think of the necklace, and if it’s worth buying it, can I match it with a lot of thing in my closet? A lot of ? with this item.. => 5/10

10. Rio skirt coming out 30/11: And last but not least is the brown high-waisted skirt that I love, it’s totally my style! With high heels, a belt and some chique accessories, it can be fabulous! => 8/10

2 comments:

daphnestardoll said...

Wow Melissa!
I love this article !
I haven't had the time to take care of the blog lately and you've done a great job.

As for the items, I agree with what you're saying for the most. The only exception is the necklace which I love.

Thank you for the great review.

xo Daphne

Melissakuh said...

You're welcome! x