Tuesday, November 17, 2009

bernang96's makeover



Hello, dear followers!
It's been a while since either me or Daphne have published an article. I bet Daphne has been really busy in real life. So I decided to post a make-over I've recently did.
Bernang96 asked if I'd like to do one on her, and of course I said yes!

I thought her outfit was not very special, I'm usely more used to details and accessories, etc. like in my outfits. So, that's what I wanted for her.
Her meDoll was pretty good, but I have her more flair and funkyness, I think.

Well .. You can see for yourself what I did. Any questions, just ask!

Face:

Body:

And please comment below!



3 comments:

beLinda96 said...

:) thank you very much! I really like it ;)

daphnestardoll said...

It's funny,
hers is more of a daytime look and yours is more of night time.
Very pretty and extremely well layered!

Gorgeous xo

Anonymous said...

love it! ;)