Friday, November 27, 2009

Another make-over : suurkool



Hello again!
Make-overs are quite popular these days! I've done one now of suurkool, but another girl asked me to do a make-over on her as well.

suurkool is a Dutch girl who writes for a blog and she already did a makeover on me. Which I really liked! =D So now it's my turn to do one on her!
Here we go:

I did a complete make-over, but I don't match make-up and clothing. I thought her make-up and clothes were pretty basic, so I decided to give her that something extra.
In her make-up I added colour, and I hope you like the combination! And I went for a short
haircut, because I think she can wear it off! ^^
Here's the result of that:



For her clothes, I just picked an outfit I liked. I hope you like my combination of the HB skirt and the striped top. As well as the long socks I added. Many people may not like it, but I actually liked when I put them on.
The result:


Hope you like it! Enjoy!
xoxo Melissa

3 comments:

suurkool said...

Wow! hier haal ik inspiratie uit!
Thankss.
x

Melissakuh said...

Hehe .. That makes me happy! =D

Pandora J ♥ said...

It's pretty!
Could you do me a make over? Since you are that good :]

dl.eclipse