Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fashion.Eliza's makeover




This is Fashion.Eliza's makeover! 
She left us a lovely comment on our previous post, requesting one!

First of, I thought she had too much going on, and decided to get rid of it.
Then, it was time to pick a hairstyle and I decided to pick this risque updo, that tends to make our Medolls look a little strange, and emphasizes the eyebrows and forehead a little too much, but I thought it suited her face best, since I was planning on going unaccessorized!

This hairdo was made popular by FashiongodS, who is also known for her dark expressive eyebrows.

For this look, I decided to take a little inspiration from her, and emphasize Fashion.Eliza's hair and brows!
The make-up itself is meant to look wintery and discrete.



xoxo, Daphne

4 comments:

suurkool said...

Who would like to make-over me?
xoxo,
suurkool

Anonymous said...

Thanks It's sooooo lovely!

Melissakuh said...

I'll do a make-over on suurkool! ;)

daphnestardoll said...

Okay Melissa!
Can't wait to see it

xo ;)