Monday, November 23, 2009

julia_star-08's makeover



Hey guys,

It's been a long time since I last did a makeover, but today I'd like to start talking about the new blog feature.
It's not yet ready - it needs a name!
As soon as it's up, I'll let you all know.

Okay, so now for julia_star-08's makeover!
This was simply a random stardoller I picked, to show you how good a green eyeshadow/orange lipstick combination can look if your Medoll has a darker skin tone.




I think it looks really pretty, but let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!

Okay, so, first of all I must say I agree with Melissa that this kind of falsies look a little cheap. I tend to use three pairs together, when I do, spaced horizontally, not vertically, to create a more natural and full look.

So, yeah, I thought julia_star-08's face was really pretty - the reason I chose her! - but a little too charged and decided to take some weight off of it, while still adding some funky earrings.



I hope you like this look.
xoxo, Daphne

2 comments:

Melissakuh said...

Yeah, the combination of the green and orange is fabulous indeed!
And I think the eyeshadow looks so real! A fabulous make-over, Daphne!
Great job!

Anonymous said...

OMYGOSH!
this is amazing! Please give me a make-over2!
I'll be honoured!

XOO Fashion.ELiza