Sunday, November 22, 2009

sab_pink's makeover



Hello!
I'm glad Daphne is back! =D

Today I was quite bored, and when I was talking to my friend sab_pink I asked if I could do a make-over on her. And she agreed!

So, first I did the face and then I did her clothes.

When I did her face, the 1st thing I did was to delete the fake eyelashes, I really think they're ugly and look very cheap!
And then I just experimented a little with the make-up and ended to mix two colours of lip stick: red & pink. I think it's looks edgy and cool. Because the lips were standing out, I didn't do a lot make-up on the eyes.
This is the result:



When I saw her outfit, I thought that not everything matched and in a way it was a bit too much for my taste. So I turned it down a little, and made a 'new' dress. I didn't add a lot of accessories, because I don't think this outfit needs it!
Here's the result:


Comment below which one you prefer!
Hope you like it!

Melissa xo

1 comments:

daphnestardoll said...

Love the makeup, how pretty.
Very simple, in shape, but really vibrant.